NSO runs a federally-funded Women, Infant and Children clinic in Oklahoma City
- This income-based program provides nutritional education, supplemental foods and assistance to mothers with infants.
- Our WIC clinic serves about 5,000 participants per month.
- WIC makes free nutrition education and supplemental foods available during the critical phases of growth and development.
- Each week at our clinic, we hold:
-Four breastfeeding classes
-10 general nutrition classes (four of which are taught in Spanish)
-Nine high-risk classes
-12-20 high-risk individual consultations
-8-10 lactation consultations
- Our WIC clinics are open Monday-Friday, 7:45 AM – 4:15 PM
“I want to say thank you for all of the nutritional values that the WIC office provides. It has made all of my dreams come true by keeping my children healthy.”
3530 N MacArthur Blvd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73122