NSO runs two federally-funded Women, infant and children clinics in Oklahoma City
- These income-based programs provide nutritional education, supplemental foods and assistance to mothers with infants.
- Our WIC clinics serve about 5,000 participants per month.
- WIC makes free nutrition education and supplemental foods available during the critical phases of growth and development.
- Each week at our clinics, we hold:
-Four breastfeeding classes
-10 general nutrition classes (four of which are taught in Spanish at West WIC)
-Nine high-risk classes
-12-20 high-risk individual consultations
-8-10 lactation consultations
- Our WIC clinics are open Monday-Friday, 7:45 AM – 4:15 PM
“I want to say thank you for all of the nutritional values that the WIC office provides. It has made all of my dreams come true by keeping my children healthy.”
West WIC Clinic
1139 N. Meridian
OKC, OK 73127
NW WIC Clinic
5818 NW 50th, Suite 400
OKC, OK 73122